Getting financed with us is fast and fun. Whether you’ve always enjoyed a sterling credit history, are currently working on improving your credit score even more, or this is your first time buying a car, you can count on the friendly experts at Clement Hyundai to make the whole process transparent and easy to understand. To learn more and get the ball rolling on the right loan for your unique financial situation, call 636-887-8711 or apply online now. Easy and relaxed. Our primary goal is your total satisfaction, so we provide you with as much time and expert insight as you need to properly consider all of your loan options. This commitment to friendly, honest, and fair service is truly a breath of fresh air and ensures that you drive away happy, satisfied, and behind the wheel of the vehicle you've always wanted. Great question. Securing a competitive loan from Clement Hyundai takes only three easy steps. First up is to either apply online for pre-approval via our quick and convenient online credit application or call 636-887-8711. From here, one of our financing experts will connect with you to go over the details of your loan offers and ensure that you have everything you need to make a smart and informed decision. After reviewing your proposed loan terms and consulting with our financial advisors and your trusted personal confidants (friends, family members, etc.), there is only one step left: Finalizing the perfect loan for you via a simple and respectful process. By following these three short steps, you can make the most of the best loan experience here in Wentzville. The answer to this question includes a variety of factors, such as: People from all around Wentzville come to purchase a clean car, truck, or SUV from our used car lot each and every day. Most loans prepared by our team are entirely unique, so the factors that will shape your bank loan will depend on your specific situation, desires, and needs. Our expert financial professionals are happy to find and present lots of great offers to ensure that you are in complete control and that you are receiving the best deal possible on the loan you need. Our customers make great and informed decisions based on all of their available options thanks to a perfectly transparent process that we take seriously. Any of our amazing specialists will be more than happy to help you get the ball rolling on your dream car. All you have to do is dial 636-887-8711 when you have a few free moments and you'll soon see that getting approved for a car loan at Clement Hyundai is quick, easy, and convenient.
The answer to this question includes a variety of factors, such as:
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.
*All prices include $1000 discount to Finance with Dealer. We make every attempt to ensure accurate pricing, and options on every vehicle. Dealer is not responsible for computer errors, human errors, or third party errors with pricing or description of vehicle. And we recommend you contact the dealership to ensure accuracy of advertised vehicle.
* Price includes our exclusive Clement Assurance: 30 Year/300,000 Mile Warranty ($5,000 Value) and 3 Years Maintenance ($795 Value) NO CHARGE
* Wentzville Discount includes destination charges, rebates, discounts and conditional offers. Not everyone qualifies. Contact dealer for qualifying details.
* Sale price does not include destination charges, optional equipment not included in price, and not all customers will qualify for all incentive.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness. In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
* Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS What are the terms and details of the program? FEATURES & BENEFITS • Covers basic factory maintenance for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, for the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in the vehicle Owner’s Manual. Service will only include oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). • Services will be performed by factory-trained technicians, who will be required to comply with all factory requirements. TERMS OF HYUNDAI COMPLIMENTARY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM (HCM)* • Complimentary on all new Model Year 2020-22 Hyundai retail vehicles sold on and after February 1, 2020. (Hyundai retail vehicles purchased before February 1, 2020 do not qualify for HCM). • Available on all Hyundai models. • Covers oil and oil filter changes (except for electric vehicles and fuel cell electric vehicles), and tire rotations, Normal Maintenance Schedule Intervals only. (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). See the Owner’s Manual for each vehicle model for full details. • 3 years / 36,000 miles of coverage, whichever comes first (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). • HCM services are only available at authorized Hyundai servicing dealers. • Each service must be obtained within 1,000 miles or 1 month of the designated time listed in the Owner’s Manual. A customer’s failure to redeem services prior to the expiration of the applicable mileage/term will not void any unredeemed future services. • Commercial, Certified Pre-Owned, used, and fleet vehicles are excluded, but professional use, i.e., realtor or outside sales, is allowed. • Complimentary maintenance is not transferable; available to original owner/first retail customers only (except it can be transferred from spouse to spouse). • Only covers basic services listed in the Owner’s Manual at the time specified. Normal wear and tear items such as engine and air filters, cabin filter, wiper blades, brake pads, etc. are not covered. Any additional Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance FAQ 3 maintenance due to severe driving is the customer’s responsibility. (Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). • Does not cover services or repairs listed as “inspect” in the Owner’s Manual. Any recommended services and inspections outside of oil and oil filter changes, and tire rotations will be subject to charge. * Some terms vary by state. Rates and reimbursements disclosed are subject to change without notice. Hyundai Motor America reserves the right to amend, alter, or cancel this program, including its terms, at any time. 4 Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance FAQ - Customer FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Customer Questions How many complimentary services do I get? Refer to the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in your vehicle Owner’s Manual. More frequent maintenance due to severe driving or conditions is excluded. Where do I get my car serviced? At any authorized Hyundai dealership. Is my Hyundai vehicle eligible for complimentary maintenance? All new, model year 2020-22 Hyundai vehicles purchased or leased on or after February 1, 2020, are eligible for complimentary maintenance. Why do I have to go to a Hyundai dealership for service? Only authorized Hyundai dealerships are certified to complete Hyundai Complimentary maintenance services on your Hyundai vehicles. How much would it cost? There is no charge for the first 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, (every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai) for the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in the vehicle Owner’s Manual. These services will only include oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspections. (Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). How often can I get it serviced? Refer to the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in your vehicle Owner’s Manual. When is my next service date and when does it expire? Each service must be completed within ±1,000 miles of its designated mileage or within ±1 month of the designated time. Refer to the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in your vehicle Owner’s Manual. What services do I get with HCM? Service only includes oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. (Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). Why can’t I get an air filter change with HCM? HCM only includes oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). Your local Hyundai dealer has available prepaid maintenance programs for purchase to cover severe operating conditions, full maintenance and wear, and additional time/mileage beyond HCM coverage. 5 Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance FAQ - Customer Can I cancel HCM? No, HCM is complimentary and cannot be cancelled. How do I get money back after my vehicle gets serviced elsewhere? You will not receive reimbursements for services completed at a non-Hyundai dealership. If my Hyundai dealer won’t perform complimentary maintenance, what can I do? Please contact Hyundai Motor America Consumer Affairs at 1-800-633-5151. The dealership told me I had full maintenance, why isn’t everything covered? HCM only includes oil changes, oil filters, tire rotation and multi-point inspection. (Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details).