* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs. All online prices reflect first responder discount active military discount recent college grad.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.
*All prices include $1000 discount to Finance with Dealer. We make every attempt to ensure accurate pricing, and options on every vehicle. Dealer is not responsible for computer errors, human errors, or third party errors with pricing or description of vehicle. And we recommend you contact the dealership to ensure accuracy of advertised vehicle.
* 30 Year / 300,000 Mile Certified Warranty, Clement Certified Assurance and Clement Advantage offers - Warranty eligibility may vary based on a variety of factors, including vehicle mileage and condition, year of vehicle, specials, fees, and qualifications. Not all vehicles apply. Consult your dealer for complete warranty eligibility details.
* Wentzville Discount includes destination charges, rebates, discounts and conditional offers. Not everyone qualifies. Contact dealer for qualifying details.
* Sale price does not include destination charges, optional equipment not included in price, and not all customers will qualify for all incentive.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness. In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
* Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS What are the terms and details of the program? FEATURES & BENEFITS • Covers basic factory maintenance for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, for the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in the vehicle Owner’s Manual. Service will only include oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). • Services will be performed by factory-trained technicians, who will be required to comply with all factory requirements. TERMS OF HYUNDAI COMPLIMENTARY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM (HCM)* • Complimentary on all new Model Year 2020-22 Hyundai retail vehicles sold on and after February 1, 2020. (Hyundai retail vehicles purchased before February 1, 2020 do not qualify for HCM). • Available on all Hyundai models. • Covers oil and oil filter changes (except for electric vehicles and fuel cell electric vehicles), and tire rotations, Normal Maintenance Schedule Intervals only. (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). See the Owner’s Manual for each vehicle model for full details. • 3 years / 36,000 miles of coverage, whichever comes first (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). • HCM services are only available at authorized Hyundai servicing dealers. • Each service must be obtained within 1,000 miles or 1 month of the designated time listed in the Owner’s Manual. A customer’s failure to redeem services prior to the expiration of the applicable mileage/term will not void any unredeemed future services. • Commercial, Certified Pre-Owned, used, and fleet vehicles are excluded, but professional use, i.e., realtor or outside sales, is allowed. • Complimentary maintenance is not transferable; available to original owner/first retail customers only (except it can be transferred from spouse to spouse). • Only covers basic services listed in the Owner’s Manual at the time specified. Normal wear and tear items such as engine and air filters, cabin filter, wiper blades, brake pads, etc. are not covered. Any additional Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance FAQ 3 maintenance due to severe driving is the customer’s responsibility. (Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). • Does not cover services or repairs listed as “inspect” in the Owner’s Manual. Any recommended services and inspections outside of oil and oil filter changes, and tire rotations will be subject to charge. * Some terms vary by state. Rates and reimbursements disclosed are subject to change without notice. Hyundai Motor America reserves the right to amend, alter, or cancel this program, including its terms, at any time. 4 Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance FAQ - Customer FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Customer Questions How many complimentary services do I get? Refer to the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in your vehicle Owner’s Manual. More frequent maintenance due to severe driving or conditions is excluded. Whe