Stopping by whenever you have some free time to shop is highly encouraged, and our doors are always open to our friends in Wentzville. If your schedule is fit to burst with other upcoming events, an appointment is also a smart idea. Reserving some one-on-one time with one of our friendly experts guarantees that you get the most out of your valuable time spent perusing our copious inventory. You sure can, and it's amazingly simple and easy to use this complimentary tool on our website. While you're on the vehicle description page of the automobile that piques your interest, just click on the bell icon. After doing this, we'll let you know immediately the next time we lower this car, truck, or SUV's price so that you can take advantage of this great deal. It's a superbly convenient way to automatically save even more on your next vehicle purchase. Your valuable time is important to both you and our team, so we've streamlined the car buying and loan process significantly. All you need to bring with you to drive home in your dream vehicle are the following items and we will handle the rest: Yes. We would love to purchase your trade-in vehicle today. Our staff takes immense pride in providing the best prices possible on trade-in vehicles, so come see for yourself why so many other savvy shoppers turn to us first when the time comes to maximize the value of their old vehicle and upgrade into a brighter automotive future. Trading in your car at Clement Hyundai is significantly easier and substantially more rewarding than selling it on your own if you're a car shopper who places a high priority on convenience, value, and time well spent. To maximize the return on your old car, all you have to do is connect with our team of knowledgeable and friendly used car specialists by calling 636-887-8711 and we will get to work immediately on providing you with an outstanding estimate that delivers a truly impressive amount of value to you. After accepting your optimized and personalized trade-in quote, you can turn your attention right away to where the real fun begins: Shopping for the right high-quality and affordable used car, truck, or SUV to park in your front driveway.
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs. All online prices reflect first responder discount active military discount recent college grad.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.
*All prices include $1000 discount to Finance with Dealer. We make every attempt to ensure accurate pricing, and options on every vehicle. Dealer is not responsible for computer errors, human errors, or third party errors with pricing or description of vehicle. And we recommend you contact the dealership to ensure accuracy of advertised vehicle.
* 30 Year / 300,000 Mile Certified Warranty, Clement Certified Assurance and Clement Advantage offers - Warranty eligibility may vary based on a variety of factors, including vehicle mileage and condition, year of vehicle, specials, fees, and qualifications. Not all vehicles apply. Consult your dealer for complete warranty eligibility details.
* Wentzville Discount includes destination charges, rebates, discounts and conditional offers. Not everyone qualifies. Contact dealer for qualifying details.
* Sale price does not include destination charges, optional equipment not included in price, and not all customers will qualify for all incentive.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost. The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness. In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
* Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS What are the terms and details of the program? FEATURES & BENEFITS • Covers basic factory maintenance for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, for the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in the vehicle Owner’s Manual. Service will only include oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). • Services will be performed by factory-trained technicians, who will be required to comply with all factory requirements. TERMS OF HYUNDAI COMPLIMENTARY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM (HCM)* • Complimentary on all new Model Year 2020-22 Hyundai retail vehicles sold on and after February 1, 2020. (Hyundai retail vehicles purchased before February 1, 2020 do not qualify for HCM). • Available on all Hyundai models. • Covers oil and oil filter changes (except for electric vehicles and fuel cell electric vehicles), and tire rotations, Normal Maintenance Schedule Intervals only. (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). See the Owner’s Manual for each vehicle model for full details. • 3 years / 36,000 miles of coverage, whichever comes first (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). • HCM services are only available at authorized Hyundai servicing dealers. • Each service must be obtained within 1,000 miles or 1 month of the designated time listed in the Owner’s Manual. A customer’s failure to redeem services prior to the expiration of the applicable mileage/term will not void any unredeemed future services. • Commercial, Certified Pre-Owned, used, and fleet vehicles are excluded, but professional use, i.e., realtor or outside sales, is allowed. • Complimentary maintenance is not transferable; available to original owner/first retail customers only (except it can be transferred from spouse to spouse). • Only covers basic services listed in the Owner’s Manual at the time specified. Normal wear and tear items such as engine and air filters, cabin filter, wiper blades, brake pads, etc. are not covered. Any additional Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance FAQ 3 maintenance due to severe driving is the customer’s responsibility. (Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). • Does not cover services or repairs listed as “inspect” in the Owner’s Manual. Any recommended services and inspections outside of oil and oil filter changes, and tire rotations will be subject to charge. * Some terms vary by state. Rates and reimbursements disclosed are subject to change without notice. Hyundai Motor America reserves the right to amend, alter, or cancel this program, including its terms, at any time. 4 Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance FAQ - Customer FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Customer Questions How many complimentary services do I get? Refer to the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in your vehicle Owner’s Manual. More frequent maintenance due to severe driving or conditions is excluded. Where do I get my car serviced? At any authorized Hyundai dealership. Is my Hyundai vehicle eligible for complimentary maintenance? All new, model year 2020-22 Hyundai vehicles purchased or leased on or after February 1, 2020, are eligible for complimentary maintenance. Why do I have to go to a Hyundai dealership for service? Only authorized Hyundai dealerships are certified to complete Hyundai Complimentary maintenance services on your Hyundai vehicles. How much would it cost? There is no charge for the first 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, (every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai) for the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in the vehicle Owner’s Manual. These services will only include oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspections. (Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). How often can I get it serviced? Refer to the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in your vehicle Owner’s Manual. When is my next service date and when does it expire? Each service must be completed within ±1,000 miles of its designated mileage or within ±1 month of the designated time. Refer to the Normal maintenance scheduled intervals listed in your vehicle Owner’s Manual. What services do I get with HCM? Service only includes oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. (Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). Why can’t I get an air filter change with HCM? HCM only includes oil change, oil filter change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. (Every other service will be covered for severe maintenance intervals if customer has designated in MyHyundai. Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details). Your local Hyundai dealer has available prepaid maintenance programs for purchase to cover severe operating conditions, full maintenance and wear, and additional time/mileage beyond HCM coverage. 5 Hyundai Complimentary Maintenance FAQ - Customer Can I cancel HCM? No, HCM is complimentary and cannot be cancelled. How do I get money back after my vehicle gets serviced elsewhere? You will not receive reimbursements for services completed at a non-Hyundai dealership. If my Hyundai dealer won’t perform complimentary maintenance, what can I do? Please contact Hyundai Motor America Consumer Affairs at 1-800-633-5151. The dealership told me I had full maintenance, why isn’t everything covered? HCM only includes oil changes, oil filters, tire rotation and multi-point inspection. (Other items may be included for NEXO vehicles – see your Hyundai dealer for details).