← Back to All Open Jobs
Clement Hyundai has openings for an Experienced Automotive Technician for our growing store. We are seeking individuals who want to work for a top-notch organization. We are willing to train you if you are currently working in a smaller setting. If you are a self-motivated professional and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team, a career with Clement Hyundai may be for you. Clement Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Automotive technicians / auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and standards (i.e. brake pads, rotors, alignments, etc.).
- Auto techs / automotive technicians perform used car checklists to identify what repairs need to be made.
- Service techs provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay up to date with rapidly changing technology.
- Automotive technicians inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Test batteries of customer vehicles in service drive.
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed.
Automotive Technician Requirements:
- Must have experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to operate an automobile.
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Advancement opportunities available for those who strive for success.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High school or equivalent (preferred)
License: Has a Valid Driver's License (required)